Sunday 18 June 2017

F45 8 Week Challenge: Week 7, Not Yet In Heaven

How did another three weeks pass me? It’s now week seven, I can hardly believe I’m hitting into the last week of my challenge. Who is excited and can’t wait for that bite into a juicy burger? A crunchy fried chicken? Perhaps even something sweet?

Ok, I’d be lying if I said I was an absolute angel and did not indulge in a treat here and there … because food is life.

There is nothing that I can say as to why I went missing for three weeks, but to be honest there really wasn’t too much to say.



I do feel that we really underestimate what our body can do and take. Through the past seven weeks, I did not think I would be able to think I could take on more weights or manage to feel stronger.

A push-up is still achieved on the knees, however I can make a deeper push-up. From lifting weights that felt like nothing to adding more weight.

Lunges still need a bit of work; because that is something I personally dislike most. 

Chin-ups are just my worst nightmare, but it is something I can’t wait to conquer the most. Why? Because it is something that I feel is my biggest weakness. How does one lift their own weight?

Oh, one more thing I have reached my goal that I wished to achieve for this challenge. But I will post my final results and goals in a little over a week. Final weigh-in is in a week’s time.


Until then, aidos ~

2 comments: